Link Description

Cross-Registered Student Computer Account Application Form

Request a student computer account for a cross-registered student

Extension of Email Account Request Form

Request an email account extension (for a retiree, LOA student, etc.)

HUIT Departmental Email Forms

Request a departmental email account by filling out form

Mailing List for Faculty and Staff Request Form

Request a mailing list for FAS faculty and staff

Non-Appointment FAS Employee Email Account Request Form

Request an email account for a non-appointment FAS employee

Request an email account for a non-FAS Group by filling out form

Financial Forms

Check Inquiry Request Form

Have a check canceled and/or reissued

Credit Voucher form and information

To deposit cash or checks to a 33-digit code

Direct Deposit Form

Start or stop direct deposit of your paycheck


Glacier Forms and Information

I-9 Submission and Processes

Employment eligibility verification (required for all new hires)

ADI Journal Voucher Template

Transfer funds to another ORG
Tax withholding exemption certificate for Massachusetts

Missing Receipt Affidavit

Required for reimbursements/P-Card/CCpayments missing original receipts

AP Forms and Exception Processing

Have a check held for pickup, mailed express, etc.

Petty Cash Log Policies and Procedures

How to set up and replenish a petty cash account

Research Assistant Library Borrower's Card

Application to get a library card for RA's

Supplemental Salary Form (link on page)

Arrange for supplemental salary of on-leave faculty

Employee Reimbursement/Corporate Card Form

For reimbursements and corporate card payments

Non-employee Reimbursement Form

For non-employee reimbursements processed in HCOM.


Tax Withholding Allowance Certificate

NOTE: A comprehensive list of available forms can be found at the FAS Finance Forms.